PKF - Portugal
It is a partnership agreement between Portugal and the European Commission that brings together the action of the 5 European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF): ERDF, Cohesion Fund, ESF, EAFRD and FEAMP, which defines the programming principles that enshrine the economic, social and territorial development policy for Mainland Portugal, Madeira and Azores, 2014 and 2020.
These programming principles are aligned with smart, sustainable and inclusive growth, in line with the EUROPE 2020 STRATEGY.
Portugal will receive 25 billion euros by 2020, having defined thematic objectives to stimulate incremental growth and job creation, the interventions necessary to achieve them, and the achievements and results expected with this funding.
Applications for financial support for SME and non-SME companies that invest in innovation, qualification and internationalization
- SI2E - Entrepreneurship and employment;
- SME Qualification;
- SME Internationalization;
- Productive innovation;
- Skilled and creative entrepreneurship;
- Public administration capacity building.
- PKF is an entity accredited by Portugal 2020.
- Vale Industry 4.0
- Innovation is worth;
- Internationalization is worth;
- Entrepreneurship Valley;
- Worth R&D.
PKF is an entity accredited by Portugal 2020 to provide services within the scope of vouchers.
- Young farmers;
- Investment in agricultural exploration;
- Investment in processing and marketing of agricultural products.
Applications for the human capital operational program to contribute to smart, sustainable and inclusive growth and to economic, social and territorial cohesion.
- Professional courses;
- Technological Specialization Courses (CET);
- Professional Higher Technical Courses (TeSP);
- Training of teachers and trainers in pre-school and primary and secondary education.
- Data collection in the framework of the Common Fisheries Policy (CFP);
- Support for the sustainable development of aquaculture in the fields of innovation, advice and productive investments.
+351 961 710 048
Andreia has over 15 years of experience as an Innovation and Financing Manager for various entities, supporting the definition of a strategy for the best capture of tax benefits and local, regional, national and European funding.
As a reference, its work with SMEs and Large companies stands out, supporting the financing strategy and the scale-up of different projects at different stages of development.
Throughout its experience, it has prepared, submitted and managed a total of projects with an investment of more than 48M€, both national and European.